YOU CAN ALSO NOW COMMISSION ME TO CREATE VIDEO GAME MUSIC FOR YOU!
How it works:
1. Contact me via e-mail with the subject 'VGM Commission request' by using the Contact form on this website!
2. Describe to me what your commissioned composition should sound like and if you plan on using the track for commercial uses (TV/Movie, radio, video games, etc) or if you want the exclusive rights to the music. You can also suggest artists or other pieces of video game music that I should listen to so I can capture the sound you are wanting.
3. I will start composing the music and send you some MP3 drafts of your requested piece. The time it takes to compose and find the right sound for your composition can vary, usually from around 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the length and complexity of the requested piece of music.
4. Once you're happy with the final draft, I will then send an invoice of the total amount needed to be paid. Payment details will be noted on the invoice.
5. Once payment is received, I will send you the final package via e-mail which will contain a high-quality MP3 file, a MIDI file, and a WAV of the finished composition and a personal thank you note from myself!
You can hear some examples of commissioned works by pressing play below!
Please use the drop-down boxes to calculate the rate of a commissioned composition!
And once again, if you are interested, please contact me via e-mail with the subject 'Commission request' by using the Contact form on this website!